Salary £59,000 – £64,000
Location Trafalgar House, Croydon
Type of contract Permanent
- To manage UKAD’s caseload to ensure all of its Anti-Doping Rule Violation (ADRV) matters are progressed expeditiously and effectively.
- To lead on the prosecution of individual ADRV cases, acting as an advocate on behalf of UKAD before the National Anti-Doping Panel and other tribunals.
- To ensure the highest quality legal advice is made available to the organisation in the most efficient way.
- Solicitor or barrister with current practising certificate and a minimum of five years’ post-qualification experience
- Substantial experience of conducting advocacy before tribunals and/or courts
- Substantial experience of managing a large litigation caseload
- Substantial experience of working with anti-doping rules and regulations, or similar sports or professional regulations
- Experience of managing and developing a team of legal professionals
- Experience of drafting and reviewing commercial contracts
- Passion for clean sport and a wider knowledge of sport
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with a network of key people internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Familiarity with sharing information between organisations and handling Freedom of Information Act and Data Protection Act matters
- Experience of managing sensitive and confidential information in an appropriate manner
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and accrue one day of annual leave for every year of service, up to 30 days
- Two days paid Sports Leave and one day paid Volunteer Leave per annual leave year
- Christmas closure, between Christmas and New Year (not deducted from your holiday allowance)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- Healthy Lifestyle Benefit
- Flexible Start and Finish times (start between 08:00 – 10:00 finish between 16:15 – 18:15)
- Up to three working from home days per week after successful completion of your first month (currently all staff are working from home due to covid)
- Eye care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme – support line for staff 24/7
- Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) with four per cent pension allowance on top of your basic salary
How to Apply
To apply please visit https://www.ukad.org.uk/vacancies.
Deadline for applications is 23:55 on Wednesday 15th September
CVs and/or cover letters will not be accepted. You must have a valid right to work in the UK.